Request Product Key
Microsoft is no longer distributing Product Keys together with the runtime license envelopes.
The new process requires filling out a short form and sending it directly to Microsoft.
To get a product key you need a valid Microsoft Customer License Agreement.
This only affects the following products:
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 (E, P & C)
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard
- Windows Embedded 8 Industry Pro (& Retail)
Steps to request a product key
- Download the Embedded Activation Application Form:
Microsoft Windows OEM Embedded Activation Product key request For Indirect Embedded OEMs
- Fill out the required details such as
- Company Name
- Your Microsoft Customer License Agreement Number
- Please check the products for which you require a product key
- Your name
- Your contact email address
(the product key will be sent to this address)
- Microsoft Contact: please enter Elbacom in this field
- Save the filled form and send it directly to OAsignh [at] microsoft [dot] com
You will receive the requested product keys via email within 48 business hours directly from Microsoft.
Product Keys for the products listed above are no longer shipped with the runtime license envelopes.
You can get the product keys via the forms above only!