Microsoft has released the August 2010 Update for Windows Embedded Standard 2009 which contains the following new features and tools:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
includes a component with the .NET 4.0 installer and its dependencies
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Prerequisites
Macro Component which contains all the needed dependencies to install SQL Server 2008 R2 Express
- Web Services on Devices API for .NET
Web Services on Devices for .NET supports the implementation of client-controlled devices and services and device hosts conforming to specifications for typical embedded environments. WSDAPI for .NET can be used for the development of both client and service solutions based on the DPWS stack. WSDAPI for .NET can be used for the development of both client and service solutions based on the DPWS stack.
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 SLD Export Tool
The SLD Export Tool is designed to help developers to search for resources and update resources in SLD files.
It exports the SLD files to Microsoft Excel with the following resources:
– Registry Key
– DependenciesAdditionally the tool support updating the SLD file according to the modified Excel file.
The download and more information is available on MyOEM. Please contact us if you need further information.