Our new tool “Windows Offline Configurator” is now available to download as an evaluation version from our website.
The tool allows you to build images offline on your development machine for
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- Windows Embedded Standard 8 (CTP)
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7
The tool can be very helpful in the following scenarios:
- You have a slow target device where building take a very long time
- You want to fully customize POSReady 7 prior installation
You can add and remove feature packages before installing the image
- You want to fully customize your image prior installation
Including Out-Of-Box experience (Username, Computername, Product Key, Timezone, etc.)
- Install an image directly to a VHD file for easy deployment
- Have a footprint calculation during feature package and module selection (also for Windows Embedded Standard 8 CTP!)
- Would like an easy to use and fast setup with many additional features
- Install Windows Embedded Standard 8 CTP with dependency and conflict check and all feature listed above
More details are on the product site.