Request Product Key
Microsoft is no longer distributing Product Keys together with the runtime license envelopes.
The new process requires filling out a short form and sending it directly to Microsoft.
To get a product key you need a valid Microsoft Customer License Agreement.
This affects most products, including:
- Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (LTSB, LTSC, SAC)
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro (& Retail & Tablets)
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard
- Windows Embedded 8 Industry Pro (& Retail)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7 (E, P & C)
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows Embedded CE/Compact
- Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
Steps to request a product key
- Contact us to get the Product key request form.
- Fill out the required details such as
- – Company Name
– Your Microsoft Customer License Agreement Number
– Please check the products for which you require a product key
– Your name
– Your contact email address
(the product key will be sent to this address)
– Microsoft Contact: please enter Elbacom in this field
- Save the filled form and send it directly to OAsignh@microsoft.com
You will receive the requested product keys via email within 48 business hours directly from Microsoft.
Product Keys for the products listed above are no longer shipped with the runtime license envelopes.
You can get the product keys via the forms above only!