Installing and removing languages in POSReady is really easy.
All you need is the installation DVD.
- Insert it into the target machines DVD drive and an autorun splash screen will appear.
- Click “Install additional languages for the POSReady user interface”
- Select the languages you wish to install
- Select the language you wish to use as default languages for all new users accounts from the dropdown below the language list
- Click Install
To change the language for an existing user
- Open Control Panel
- Open Regional Settings
- Switch to the Languages tab
- Select the language you wish to use from the “Language used in menus and dialogs” dropdown
- Click OK
This video will guide you through all the steps mentioned above.